Saturday 25 February 2017

Delay in What He Wants Release



I'm so sorry! I recently had to change the release date for What He Wants from April first to April twentieth. Sorry for any inconvenience for those of you who have pre-ordered it. I've had a couple of family emergencies come up since the beginning of the new year and I'm still dealing with the second one. Since I'm helping care for a terminally ill family member I haven't had much time to devote to writing.

By changing the release date Amazon has already punished me by taking away my pre-order rights for a whole year. Oh, well, I can't worry about that now as family comes first.

Please know that I will do everything within my power to get What He Wants out on time on April 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!